- Rice - 2 cups
- Oil - 3 tbl spoon
- Onion -1 Sliced
- Carrot - 2 Finely Chopped
- Beans (Finely Chopped ) -100 gms
- Cabbage (Finely Chopped ) - 100gms
- Spring Onions (Finely Chopped )- 2
- Green Chilies -3 cut longitudinally
- Ginger - 1 tbl spoon chopped
- Garlic -1 tbl spoon chopped
- Soya Sauce -2 tbl spoon
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Mixed Fried Rice
1) Take oil ,heat it,add whole garamasalas
2)Then add ginger and garlic,then saute vegetables ,stir them on high flame and then add half steamed rice.
3)Add salt pepper ,saya sauce ,stir them well.Add 2 tbl spn ghee.
4)Decorate it with egg fries,roasted cashew,fried sping onions.
Then serve hot ,you can see how mine is looked like...Enjoy